INTRODUCTION
You are here because you want to make money online by being an affiliate marketer or make money online. If that is the case you are at the right place. Forget about the many scam sites who caused you much pain in time past. I went through the same path. I said to myself if I find the right way to make money online legitimately I will help newbies who want to make money online. That is the reason why I created this site to guide you each step of the way.Just follow the me as I teach you the tricks involved in making money online. You will be glad you did. If I had something like this when I started online, I would have saved myself a lot of troubles. I have tried various ways of making money online. Some of which are great and I am still making money from till now. But most methods did not work for me. I got scammed a couple of times trying to make a quick buck.I then stumbled on affiliate marketing which turned me around.
My best way of making money online is doing affiliate marketing. It is not a get rich quick scheme but a very lucrative online business if done properly.
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING
The simple meaning of Affiliate Marketing is you marketing products or services for other companies in exchange for a commission.As an affiliate marketer, you will not be ask to deal with inventory, customer service, follow up etc. All you are supposed to do is get a lead who purchases the goods or services of the company .When successful in getting a lead (customer) to the business and make a sale (or lead), you are paid your commission.
For you to have a clear picture of affiliate marketing consider this example. Clickbank is a place where various publishers publish their goods and services to sell them. Since these publishers want to make much sales they pay you a commission if you are able to advertise their goods and or services to get customers to purchase their goods or services.In order to do this you go to the marketplace of clickbank and look for hot products. After finding those hot products (normally goods with high gravity) you create an affiliate link. If anyone buys those products through your affiliate link you get paid automatically a percentage of the sale. At clickbank you can be paid as high as 75 % commision.
For you to have a clear picture of affiliate marketing consider this example. Clickbank is a place where various publishers publish their goods and services to sell them. Since these publishers want to make much sales they pay you a commission if you are able to advertise their goods and or services to get customers to purchase their goods or services.In order to do this you go to the marketplace of clickbank and look for hot products. After finding those hot products (normally goods with high gravity) you create an affiliate link. If anyone buys those products through your affiliate link you get paid automatically a percentage of the sale. At clickbank you can be paid as high as 75 % commision.
Now do the calculation if you could get many online buyers to purchase these affiliate products what do you think your earnings will be like. The more you promote such products the more cash goes into your wallet.
This a little introduction to what affiliate marketing is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment